ITiCSE 2020 Virtual Registration
We appreciate the support from our international CS Ed. community and hope that those that were unable to join us in Trondheim due to lack of travel funds, teaching schedules, etc. will now be able to join us for a bit online! Our Organizing team has been busy at work shifting gears into a virtual mode and are hoping to achieve a mix of great live presentations and also some quality discussions during Q&A’s or within the networking rooms that we will set up.
Please register here
Virtual Registration Rates:
- ACM and/or SIGCSE member*: US$60 early (through May 31), US$80 late (on or after June 1 until June 10).
- Non-Member: US$110 early (through May 31), US $135 late (on or after June 1 until June 10).
- Student (full-time): US$25 early (through May 31), US $30 late (on or after June 1 until June 10).
* SIGCSE membership: US$25 for electronic membership or US$45 for paper membership
Virtual Registration Deadline for early registration is May 31 (23:59 CET) and for late is June 10 (23:59 CET), the earlier the better though.
Registration Terms and Conditions:
- Due to the low registration cost for ITiCSE 2020, and the expenses the conference will incur, all registrations are final. No refunds will be provided for failure to participate in the virtual conference. Since access to the conference system will be based on e-mail addresses of the registrants, no substitutions will be permitted.
- Student registration rates are for full-time students only. Conference leadership reserves the right to request evidence of full-time student status from anyone registering with the student registration rate.
- The organizers are not liable for any claims for damages and/or losses if the entire conference has to be canceled due to a force majeure incident.
- Cancellation Policy: All registrations are final. No cancellations permitted.
ITiCSE 2020 Registration questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the transition to an online conference, the registration information below is not valid anymore.
Please register here (registration is currently unavailable), the payment will be in Norwegian kroner (NOK) by Credit Card Only (Visa, MasterCard, Diners and American Express). The registration fee includes: Attendance to all sessions. Conference materials. Morning/afternoon refreshment breaks and lunch for all the 3 days of the main conference, 17-19 of June 2020 (Wednesday to Friday). Visit Nidaros Cathedral with Organ recital and reception with light dinner on 16 of June, 2020. Conference Dinner on Jun 18, 2020 * Extra reception, recital and dinner tickets can be purchased for the accompanied persons in your registration.
|Regular (ends 10/06/20)||Late / Onsite|Working Group Participation: 900 NOK Only individuals accepted to participate in the Working Groups will register for those. Note that registration to the main conference is required in order to register for a Working Group. Excursion: Participants can also select to join one of the available excursions, the additional cost depends on the selected excursion. Please find more information about the excursions here. Please note that ITiCSE’20 will not refund attendees due to visa issues after the cancellation deadline. Information about visitor’s visas can be found here in the section I need to apply for a Visa. Accommodation and Transportation Hotel booking is available in the conference registration form (On A First-come, First-served Basis).
Cancellations Notification of cancellation must be sent by email ITiCSE2020@videre.ntnu.no. Please ensure you receive an acknowledgment. A refund less 500 NOK administration fee will be provided on cancellations received on or before May 1. No refunds will be after this date. In the event that the conference has to be canceled due to circumstances out of the control of the ITiCSE 2020 Organising Committee, refunds on registration fees will only apply once other conference expenses have been covered. ITiCSE will not be liable for any other travel or accommodation costs incurred by participants. Delegates must arrange their own insurance and ensure that suitable and adequate insurance has been arranged.