Welcome to the 25th annual conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (ITiCSE), taking place in Trondheim, Norway. The annual ACM ITiCSE conference is one of the computing education conferences sponsored by ACM Special Interest Group on Computing Education (SIGCSE). ITiCSE’20 will take place in Trondheim, Norway, hosted by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and the Centre for Excellent IT Education (Excited).
The program of the conference will consist of keynote lectures, paper sessions, panels, working groups, tips and techniques, courseware demonstrations, posters, and exhibits. The conference also features opportunities to partake in excursions, enabling attendees to see some of the surrounding district and mingle with conference participants in an informal environment.
The conference will take place 17-19 of June (Wednesday to Friday) in Trondheim, Norway, with the Working Groups starting from the 15th of June (i.e., Monday). The vibrant city of Trondheim will be the ideal host for bringing together researchers and educators from a variety of backgrounds from all over the world. We are looking forward to seeing you at ITiCSE’20 in Trondheim.
Conference General Chair
- Michail Giannakos, NTNU, Norway
- Guttorm Sindre, Excited/NTNU, Norway
- Andrew Luxton-Reilly, U. of Auckland, NZ
- Monica Divitini, NTNU, Norway
- Guido Rößling, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Birgit Krogstie, NTNU, Norway
Web Page Coordinator
- Dennis Bouvier, Southern Illinois University, USA
- Janet Carter, University of Kent, UK
- Jim Paterson, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK