Submissions for review
All submissions for review will be made by way of EasyChair.
Having logged in to the EasyChair site for this conference, authors will be required to select their submission type, then to enter details such as title, abstract, and details of all authors, and to upload the submission as a pdf file.
Note that the submission process can take some time, and that submission to each track will be unavailable once the deadline for that track has passed.
When entering author details, please take particular care with their email addresses; incorrect email address generate bounce messages to the chairs, who would rather not have to deal with this extra traffic.
The tracks currently open for submissions are:
- papers: closes 11.59pm Sunday 15 January AoE (UTC-12); now closed
- working groups: closes 11.59pm Sunday 15 January AoE (UTC-12); now closed
- panels: closes 11.59pm Sunday 15 January AoE (UTC-12); now closed
- tips, techniques, and courseware: closes 11.59pm Sunday 12 March AoE (UTC-12); extended by 24 hours to Monday 13 March
- posters: closes 11.59pm Sunday 12 March AoE (UTC-12); extended by 24 hours to Monday 13 March
The EasyChair site is still open to receive submissions of posters or tips, techniques, and courseware, at www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iticse2017